Really nice !Executive Shaving / Alpha Outlaw razor. Not tried it out yet but I'm very impressed with the quality of the machining and finish.
View attachment 107021
J, I was thinking exactly the same, so when it arrived this morning I was pleasantly surprised. Not shaved with it yet, that’s tomorrowThank you very much. And rather shocked in surprise. I had in my thoughts it was going to be a very dark and intriguing scent, when it couldn't be further apart. Very fresh and inviting, if I had to compare. Noble otter barbar mixed with southern witchcraft nemeta, and you have labyrinth. Sincerest respects as always my friend. J.![]()
it appears more likely to be a post was Canadian Tech, around ‘49. Does anybody know whether it came with a cap with or without logo?Last minute auction buys, a pre war tech, and English alu Tech head. Can anyone tell me for sure if the Canada tech head doesn’t have a logo? I received two heads, but not sure what head belongs to the Canada Tech.
They should have sent you Secretions Magnifique.View attachment 107010
Another Of my monthly Sniph samples.
From what I have read I’m ok with this one. I did try some Fat Electrician before that was a nice scent and I do still have around half a bottle of Sex Pistols.They should have sent you Secretions Magnifique.![]()
Fat Electrician is a good one.From what I have read I’m ok with this one. I did try some Fat Electrician before that was a nice scent and I do still have around half a bottle of Sex Pistols.
What are the Notes David?
The notes are citrus, lavender, damask rose, rosemary, amber, oakmoss, sandalwood, patchouli, nutmeg, myrrh and benzoin.What are the Notes David?
Sounds like a bangerThe notes are citrus, lavender, damask rose, rosemary, amber, oakmoss, sandalwood, patchouli, nutmeg, myrrh and benzoin.
One of my favourite blades…they cost me like caviar but I have been looking for a full package for a long time …
View attachment 106782