December 2021 Acquisitions

Railwaychief

Forum GOD!
Thank you very much. And rather shocked in surprise. I had in my thoughts it was going to be a very dark and intriguing scent, when it couldn't be further apart. Very fresh and inviting, if I had to compare. Noble otter barbar mixed with southern witchcraft nemeta, and you have labyrinth. Sincerest respects as always my friend. J. ❤🥃
J, I was thinking exactly the same, so when it arrived this morning I was pleasantly surprised. Not shaved with it yet, that’s tomorrow 👏
 

bartje-p

Forum GOD!
Last minute auction buys, a pre war tech, and English alu Tech head. Can anyone tell me for sure if the Canada tech head doesn’t have a logo? I received two heads, but not sure what head belongs to the Canada Tech.
it appears more likely to be a post was Canadian Tech, around ‘49. Does anybody know whether it came with a cap with or without logo?
 
Last edited:
Top