DC (Dual comb razor)

Olive

Forum GOD!
I am looking for a dual comb razor . I seen the Charcoal goods razor but the stock is empty for the moment and hard to find one .
My question there is another model of DC comb razor exist ? And if what they are ?
Thank you for tell me the model , site etc...and your thoughts . Shy (sorry for my approximative English) .
* i ask this question in another place for be "clear" , i just think it's good to have a lot and différent advice :).Thats all.
Thx in advance .
 

RussellR5555

Forum GOD!
A Few

Phoenix Artistic Accoutrements do a few variants of DOC
Razorock have the SLOC and SLOC 2
Yaqi Make a few too
 

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
Timeless Razors has DC options in both stainless steel and titanium, although they're only available direct from Timeless.
Haircut & Shave also has DC options in both materials, but Aji's razors are all pre-order. Not instantly available.
 

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
@Olive, with regards to Charcoal Goods and anything with teeth. I believe he discontinued any open comb offerings a while back as brass and copper (the main materials at the time) are softer and the teeth could be bent more easily in case of dropping. Anyway, unless you find one used, you can forget Charcoal Goods.

On the other forum you mentioned something about 3-4 days growth. Also that you use a Nodachi with good success. I really think you should give the Timeless 0.95 DC a try. If you prefer maneuverable razors, then it has to be Ti I‘m afraid.
 

Olive

Forum GOD!
Ok.ithink will take like you suggest a head of yates and maybe the timeless but only ss for the moment and i like copper or brass.the a&s IS vert nice but i am afaraid je Will not good for me and when you see the Price ,i must sure to not doing a mistake.
 

Olive

Forum GOD!
@Ventastic
You are a very good advices and others peoples too , it's greatly appreciated. I am lucky to find one CG today and not used.I take him like you suggest. But i remember you talk to me with Dave about Yates razor. I will wait to take one head ( end of november he said to me) and i will assembly him with anchor CG charcoal.
And with this 2 razors ,if it's not really fine , i will test the Timeless , but normally... .Thx a lot for your help. :okay:
 

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
Combining the Yates head with a CG handle sounds nice, but check if the threading is compatible first. I think CG uses m5 whilst Yates has something different.
 
Top