Completed Collection now Closed for Darron @Fox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne

Forum Sod
Gents we are amassing a nice little pot so I thought I'd throw out a call for suggestions. Obviously Soap is out of the equastion he has more than he would ever need. Last year I cannot remember all of it but he got a SS razor & Synthetic brush sorry I can't remember the rest.
What the Hell do we buy him this time around?
 

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
Gents we are amassing a nice little pot so I thought I'd throw out a call for suggestions. Obviously Soap is out of the equastion he has more than he would ever need. Last year I cannot remember all of it but he got a SS razor & Synthetic brush sorry I can't remember the rest.
What the Hell do we buy him this time around?
Maybe a good quality shaving towel?
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
We could look outside the box a little more, Shaving gear is just so personal and we all know what we like no bugger else does lol. We have a World of stuff on Amazon to choose from, as well as Shaving gear.
 
Some Lego for Darron and a bottle of Scotch for his son?:laugh:

Seriously, I have no idea...I 'm sure Darron will be touched, knowing we all value him and appreciate him enough to get him a gift.
Probably not the best person to ask as if it were me I'd ask Santa for eye lasers.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top