Until at least December 2021Looks like that's going to stick with me for a while, isn't it?![]()

Send him my best wishes then from me.Been in touch today, too. Echoing everyone elses sentiments, Darron is a class act all round. He's greatly missed around here.
I've sent you some pennies Wayne, I've covered Chris's tooUpdate
Gents I can confirm I have received the donation from all on the list and thank you all for your generosity. Once it slows down at the end of the week I'll update the total and we can decide together the best gift/gifts to purchase and send on.
Thanks
Wayne.
Thank youI've sent you some pennies Wayne, I've covered Chris's too![]()
Wow, thank you so much mate! If there’s a way I can pay you back please let me know (can do a bank transfer).I've sent you some pennies Wayne, I've covered Chris's too![]()
No worries...Wow, thank you so much mate! If there’s a way I can pay you back please let me know (can do a bank transfer).