Brush of the day BOTD

Rufusdog

Forum GOD!
Of the 3 boars I own the Omega B&B Essential is my favourite. Right from its maiden voyage it felt and performed beyond what I had expected, requiring no break-in at all.
Used it this morning after a long hiatus (I’ve a total of 30 brushes and I rotate with every shave) and it continues to please and amaze how good it feels.:notworthy:

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
I give you the Bulldog! Drawn by yours truly. Taken inspiration from Pedestal, Pawn vintage brushes, hourglass shapes and the Simpson M7 with the top collar lobbed off. This masterpiece was CAD'd by @vlasta as a favour and I got it printed by the same company who printed the GroupBuy 3D printed TNNSER's. I'm hoping to grab a TNNSER to match soon

00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200214134243943_COVER.jpg
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200214133824299_COVER.jpg

AlphaShaving

Alpha Shaving Works Owner
Vendor
I give you the Bulldog! Drawn by yours truly. Taken inspiration from Pedestal, Pawn vintage brushes, hourglass shapes and the Simpson M7 with the top collar lobbed off. This masterpiece was CAD'd by @vlasta as a favour and I got it printed by the same company who printed the GroupBuy 3D printed TNNSER's. I'm hoping to grab a TNNSER to match soon

View attachment 63199View attachment 63200
I never expected it to get to the BOTD thread - looks awesome in clear resin. I would colour the inside of the socket before gluing

celestino

Forum GOD!

Congratulations and it looks great the way it is. Personally, I would leave it as it is. 👍
I have something similar in a polished resin.

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!

That is lovely

ESBrushmaker

Forum GOD!
Artisan

Neat take on a classic design.