Nope, I did!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]Yes but I placed the 1st order.
LOL!!!
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
[emoji1][emoji7][emoji2956]
My order #00001Nope, I did!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m impressed. Good job man!!My order #00001
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Ultimately who cares as long as we get them next week.. Just having some funI’m impressed. Good job man!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thought you were kidding but you really were #1. Pretty cool. Mine went through at 12:02 and my order number is 01994. I would love to know how many Shane sold today and if the sales surpassed the initial release of the Dart.Ultimately who cares as long as we get the next week.. Just having some fun
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I am 01985. We all should be in for a treatThought you were kidding but you really were #1. Pretty cool. Mine went through at 12:02 and my order number is 01994. I would love to know how many Shane sold today and if the sales surpassed the initial release of the Dart.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, can’t wait for this one!!I am 01985. We all should be in for a treat
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I'll have to look at the actual number of units sold for the Dart, but I'm pretty sure the Vector launch sold more units than the Dart launch. It certainly was a much higher revenue launch than the Dart and this was the largest revenue day ever by a fair margin. I'm extremely surprised at how positive a reception the Vector has received. I can't wait for the reviews to start rolling in next week!I would love to know how many Shane sold today and if the sales surpassed the initial release of the Dart.
Congrats on this one Shane!! I think the uniqueness of the design for this one is a huge selling point. This is an SE design that we have never seen and it sounds like you can release more aggressive baseplates like you did for the Saber if for some reason anyone wants something more aggressive. I can’t wait to throw a Feather Super in this one and go to town. Love the look of this one and the shave videos show how nimble it is!I'll have to look at the actual number of units sold for the Dart, but I'm pretty sure the Vector launch sold more units than the Dart launch. It certainly was a much higher revenue launch than the Dart and this was the largest revenue day ever by a fair margin. I'm extremely surprised at how positive a reception the Vector has received. I can't wait for the reviews to start rolling in next week!
When will you start shippingI'll have to look at the actual number of units sold for the Dart, but I'm pretty sure the Vector launch sold more units than the Dart launch. It certainly was a much higher revenue launch than the Dart and this was the largest revenue day ever by a fair margin. I'm extremely surprised at how positive a reception the Vector has received. I can't wait for the reviews to start rolling in next week!
Early customers will start receiving shipping emails today and those will be out the door tomorrow.When will you start shipping
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
GREAT!!!!!!!Early customers will start receiving shipping emails today and those will be out the door tomorrow.