Blackland Vector SE razor (AC type)

p.b

Forum GOD!
Well, well, well, whip me with wet rhubarb and call me Cybill.
Using a Kamisori in the Vector was actually pleasurable!
Ah. Scrap that statement: The second the third shaves were rough despite using CRSW. I guess I just don’t like Kamisori blades.

Anyone want to swap ~10 Kamisori AC blades for Feather Supers?

celestino

Forum GOD!
Been shaving with the Paradigm as of late. Reason being calamity struck me during the Thanksgiving weekend. Actually Thanksgiving morning as I was about done with my shave. I was cleaning up and this happened.......

View attachment 39539

Yes, I dropped the Vector and in my effort to catch it I spun it even faster and dink, onto the SS faucet and ricochet onto the sink. You know that spine tingling feeling you get when you know something went wrong? Yeah, that, a real sinking feeling.

But there is light at the end of the tunnel. I notified Shane over at Blackland of my dilemna and without hesitation he's sending another base plate. The man is World Class in my mind. Shane gets it, period.

Shaves will resume with the Vector very soon......
That is really unfortunate, Gus and great to hear that Shane is resolving your dilemma.
He is just wonderful to interact with.

Str8Mug

Forum GOD!
Shave #6 with the Pro Super but, with the Vector. Just an excellent feeling shave that was not as smooth feeling as with the Paradigm SE but, it was no way a harsh feeling shave. Just more blade feel while still feeling comfortable and great face feel. It’s just a different feeling shave with the Vector, more direct and in tune with the razor if that makes any sense. And NOTHING is as nimble as the Vector in terms of modern shaving SE’s. Easy to work anywhere on the face and corners of the mouth. Makes short work of my tough spots around the creases in my neck and Sir Adam.

It feels like this is running around my face......

A81B7064-23BB-4154-A381-2765ED35CCD1.jpeg

But, it’s this beauty doing the work.....

F36AFD85-8D3E-47EF-A85B-14EA08349287.jpeg

george1906

Veteran
SOTD. 2.5 pass BBS. Absolutely LOVE this razor. Used a Schick Proline with it for the first time and felt just as good as a Feather Super. I am so torn between giving the crown to this or the Paradigm SE. I thought the Paradigm was a hair better but every time I use the Vector, it makes me love it even more. The design of the head of this razor is just incredible. I have been using a heavier handle and a very light touch with it on my face and I just can’t get enough of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk