Blackland Sabre GEM Razor

Blackland Razors

Forum GOD!
Artisan
Here is a base plate with the top operations competed. Bottom photo shows the blade gap (0.6mm). Notice the blade guards. They are just big enough to hide those sharp corners on a GEM blade, but we kept them as small as possible to not interfere with the shave in any way.

These pieces then get flipped over to mill the underside.

Str8Mug

Forum GOD!
Making more progress. We're looking at having these available within the next few weeks. Top caps next week now that the necessary machine has been repaired.

[/QUOTE
Very nice. Looking forward to this release. Hopefully not much longer as I've got quite a few Gem blades I'd like to go through. Any time frame from final pre-production to actual production of razors?

Blackland Razors

Forum GOD!
Artisan
Very nice. Looking forward to this release. Hopefully not much longer as I've got quite a few Gem blades I'd like to go through. Any time frame from final pre-production to actual production of razors?
I expect to have the first articles from the production run next week. Upon approval, the full production will immediately begin and the first batch should be available about two weeks later.

Blackland Razors

Forum GOD!
Artisan
The Sabre is here and it shaves like an absolute dream! Perfect balance, moderate aggressiveness, and smooth as can be. The blade guards create an incredibly comfortable and safe experience, but are unnoticeable during the shave. The three-piece design is reliable, familiar, and as simple as can be while also allowing for optimal weight distribution by centering the head over the handle. Production has already begun and these should be available within the next two weeks. More details and better photos will be coming soon.

Str8Mug

Forum GOD!
The Sabre is here and it shaves like an absolute dream! Perfect balance, moderate aggressiveness, and smooth as can be. The blade guards create an incredibly comfortable and safe experience, but are unnoticeable during the shave. The three-piece design is reliable, familiar, and as simple as can be while also allowing for optimal weight distribution by centering the head over the handle. Production has already begun and these should be available within the next two weeks. More details and better photos will be coming soon.

W-W-Whaaaat?!?!! That is gorgeous my man! Sign me up!