semajohn
Forum GOD!
@Blackland Razors
Will there be one made available for a pass around?
Please.
Pretty Please.
With a cherry on top.
Will there be one made available for a pass around?
Please.
Pretty Please.
With a cherry on top.
It’s a shame but more chance of winning the lottery@Blackland Razors
Will there be one made available for a pass around?
Please.
Pretty Please.
With a cherry on top.
No harm in asking and it could help sales. A try before you buy.It’s a shame but more chance of winning the lottery
That’s why I said it’s a shameNo harm in asking and it could help sales. A try before you buy.
I guess this will be a $300 razor plus postage and duty.
Some may think it's not worth the gambling buying blind.
To be fair, with a bit of patience (not to say I have any) there will be loads of reviews on this razor. And the gamble on an adjustable razor is relatively small when compared to a single gap on a Wolfman.No harm in asking and it could help sales. A try before you buy.
I guess this will be a $300 razor plus postage and duty.
Some may think it's not worth the gamble buying blind.
I misread the last word of this sentence for a split second, which was interesting!To be fair, with a bit of patience (not to say I have any) there will be loads of reviews on this razor. And the gamble on an adjustable razor is relatively small when compared to a single gap on a Wolfman.

There's no place like home...$350-$450 US range. That's my guestimate on this razor which would be on par with the Rex Ambassador & Konsul, Tatara Muramasa, Rocnel Sailor Base model and the Taiga by HomeLike. And with all the work, r&d, prototyping and materials used to create working samples, it's not a bad price range when we look at the "premium/luxury" razor division. This razor and like any other top tier razor is not a purchase one makes using common sense & logic. If that were the case, we all would have stopped with the Vintage Gillette's or the economical Bali type razors that other manufacturers are producing in Asia & India. This razor tugs at a man's visceral desire to have a premium tool just like those that chase a Wolfman, Timeless, Atelier Durdan and many others.
I/We don't need this razor. But, the truth is I/We that hunt luxury & performance with a dash of exclusivity, want this razor, nothing less, nothing more.
And I'll be honest, I'm going Ape poop over this Blackland offering. I've got my credit card taped to my forehead and mumbling to myself "there's no place like home, there's no place like home".
Yes, razor acquisition nightmare. Clicking my heels twice hasn't helped either. Where's Toto when you need him????![]()
Follow the yellow brick road.....There's no place like home...
Arrgh

Much the same was said when Shane had never made a razor before and first offered the Blackbird on Kickstarter. I still consider that razor to be one of the best stainless razor designs out there, 10+ years later. If that one wasn't a lemon, I doubt he would start making garbage now, not after he has built up a successful razor making company off the back of that initial offering, which is still his 'flagship' razor, and has still never been majorly re-designed, aside from softening the edges on subsequent releases....
Some may think it's not worth the gamble buying blind.
I think you misunderstood me.Much the same was said when Shane had never made a razor before and first offered the Blackbird on Kickstarter. I still consider that razor to be one of the best stainless razor designs out there, 10+ years later. If that one wasn't a lemon, I doubt he would start making garbage now, not after he has built up a successful razor making company off the back of that initial offering, which is still his 'flagship' razor, and has still never been majorly re-designed, aside from softening the edges on subsequent releases.
Shane still won’t do a passaround.I think you misunderstood me.
I wasn't questioning the quality but it's suitable if every person.
There's no one razor that suits all so a pass around would help those not sure if this is a razor for them. And at an estimate $300-$350. It's an expensive gamble.
You used the blackbird as an example. A razor that I don't find comfortable and found the Lite to be too mild.
I've yet to find a Blackland razor that suits me but I respect the quality of the brand. Hence my continue interest.