Only bummer is that the bottom plate threads have to have a matching pitch so you'd have to replace that, too.Imagine if you could buy a range of knobs, with different pitches. An adjustable on steroid. Adjustable of an adjustable![]()
The perfect length to listen to while shavingNew video to watch![]()

.It's certainly a premium, no-compromise razor with pricing similar to its peers. The price will be announced a bit later on and I think it's in-line with the level of detail and features that the Osprey has.Cannot wait Shane, however, the elephant in the room is how keenly it will be priced against its competitors?
Oh man this is such a corporate answer. What have I become?It's certainly a premium, no-compromise razor with pricing similar to its peers. The price will be announced a bit later on and I think it's in-line with the level of detail and features that the Osprey has.
A lot of work has gone into the design. The cost has to come from somewhereOh man this is such a corporate answer. What have I become?
Look, it'll be expensive. No ifs or doubt there. Not crazy expensive given the landscape, but "crazy" depends on your personal budget.
Maybe I was a bit cumbersome in my question, however, I need to know do I save for a week, a month, or plunder my savings.A lot of work has gone into the design. The cost has to come from somewhere![]()
