Black Friday Deals

karlc

Forum GOD!
Whilst both are good shops, the selection in the UK is pretty small to what PAA actually have. Was hoping they would have some good deals on to buy directly from them
 

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Was thinking about this a while ago.


8ml of EDT sent once a month, if you use 40FORLIFE on checkout you get it for £8.50 a month, it’s a monthly subscription servic. I had a Miller Harris one a while ago and it got me hooked on Miller Harris, so it could be a slippery slope.
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
We shouldn't expect much from Shaving Companies in the way of discounts really. They are only small niche businesses and cannot really afford big money off offers in the best of times but now with Covid we should all be thankful for even the smallest of discounts.
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Having so many stuff, there must be something in good discount to buy it anymore.

Like the Cube and Ach Brito Lavanda. 13€ for both.
 

MichaelS

Forum GOD!
possibly late to the party but has anyone noticed what happened today on rasoigoodfellas.com? Real discounts(!), free shipping and I am really pissed off for missing this !!
An average of more than 40% off my soaps, aftershaves and blades, plus free DHL shipping. The feeding frenzy was almost collapsing the site this morning when I went there by chance (minutes between mouse clicks) - somehow my order got through, I've already put it in the diary for next year :)
 
Last edited:

MichaelS

Forum GOD!
Is the free shipping for orders over a certain amount?
Yesterday was free over 50 euros. Went back for some Stirling A/S balm and SV bath soap stocking fillers today and had to pay 6,99 euros, even though I spent just over 50 euros....but still not bad for international DHL shipping from Italy to Belgium I think.
 
Last edited:
Top