TobyC Patriot Jul 20, 2020 #32 Electrif said: Two of my favourites. Yaqi Heavy Metal Zenith 506 Click to expand... I like that Zenith, never liked a metal brush handle.
Electrif said: Two of my favourites. Yaqi Heavy Metal Zenith 506 Click to expand... I like that Zenith, never liked a metal brush handle.
Manumik Forum GOD! Jul 21, 2020 #33 RussellR5555 said: If I am Bowl Lathering then this is my favourite. View attachment 73035 If face lathering I really like this one. View attachment 73036 One I have never owned is that Hexagonal Thater Shape , but I love the look of that one. Click to expand... Pat-W said: SOC it to them !!! View attachment 73043 Click to expand... wooky114 said: Brush Guy / Strike Gold Shave POTUS - the most ergonomic handle I've got/used View attachment 73070 Click to expand... Lovely brushes gentlemen..
RussellR5555 said: If I am Bowl Lathering then this is my favourite. View attachment 73035 If face lathering I really like this one. View attachment 73036 One I have never owned is that Hexagonal Thater Shape , but I love the look of that one. Click to expand... Pat-W said: SOC it to them !!! View attachment 73043 Click to expand... wooky114 said: Brush Guy / Strike Gold Shave POTUS - the most ergonomic handle I've got/used View attachment 73070 Click to expand... Lovely brushes gentlemen..
Pat-W Forum GOD! Jul 21, 2020 #34 Manumik said: Lovely brushes gentlemen.. Click to expand... Thank you
Tortuga The Spangle Maker Jul 22, 2020 #35 Ventastic said: View attachment 73098 Click to expand... That's a beauty