D
Deleted member 1881
Guest
Bargain is Palmolive stick, La Toja cream..
No clear mind right now, I was driving for 9 hours continuously. :-0
No clear mind right now, I was driving for 9 hours continuously. :-0
Forgot about the Palmolive and Wilkinson Sword sticks.Bargain is Palmolive stick, La Toja cream..
No clear mind right now, I was driving for 9 hours continuously. :-0
Damn excellent both. I found a chap here in Greece that stocks Palmolive sticks for 1.75 euros. Everytime I add one more stick. So good smell.Forgot about the Palmolive and Wilkinson Sword sticks.
I just bought two Palmolive sticks but it's taking the slow boat from England. Also bought three Williams Shaving Soap pucks. Looking forward to both.Damn excellent both. I found a chap here in Greece that stocks Palmolive sticks for 1.75 euros. Everytime I add one more stick. So good smell.
I have a few pucks of William's shaving soap. It's scent is limited but it is a very good and a much underrated soap. Enjoy itI just bought two Palmolive sticks but it's taking the slow boat from England. Also bought three Williams Shaving Soap pucks. Looking forward to both.
R41 with Yintal top cap, Karve OC E plateA bargain is an item that you continue using regularly after 12 months according to my rules.