Bugger, ordered that a few days ago for £11.63Yaqi Sagrada Familia - <£4 Monday 18/05 @ 08:00 (AliExpress)
#Aliexpress £11.63 | Yaqi 24MM Sagrada Familia Black/White Tuxedo Synthetic Fibre Resin Handle Men Wet Shave Brushes
![]()
24MM Synthetic Shaving Brush Yaqi Black White
Smarter Shopping, Better Living! Aliexpress.coma.aliexpress.com
Arguably Yaqi's best brush. When AE's 20th sale of 2020 gets underway on Monday, you could own one of these for under £4 delivered.
.....KsaraIt's a great little brush and definitely worth more than £11.63 so don't beat yourself up about itBugger, ordered that a few days ago for £11.63.....Ksara
I don't see it at £4 either. Unless it was extremely limited time and I missed it.Bugger, ordered that a few days ago for £11.63.....Ksara
Nor me. How do you guys find out about these offers anyway?I don't see it at £4 either. Unless it was extremely limited time and I missed it.
I don't see it at £4 either. Unless it was extremely limited time and I missed it.
The discounted items had sold out in ~20 minutes.Nor me. How do you guys find out about these offers anyway?
One sold on eBay for 984$ recently...Just seen a Paradigm titanium 1 up for sale for over $1000. He managed to trade it.
Managed to get the Sagrada Familia brush for the advertised price of 3.71€ at exactly 08:00am GMT. They usually have a very limited number for the sale and the price goes back to normal after that. Same thing happened with the Rainbow brush couple of weeks ago...The discounted items had sold out in ~20 minutes.
When an upcoming sale is arranged, the items on AliExpress that will be included in the sale will show the price they'll be during that period.
Well I’ve had no reply so guess he’s chancing itI wonder if he realised he put the wrong price on the item or if he is just chancing it?
Turns out it’s a common tactic for leaving a listing in place without actually having any stockWell I’ve had no reply so guess he’s chancing it
I haven't tried that one, but Windrose handles are generally well made, although the knurling is kind of meh on the ones I have.I don't know if it's a bargain, but what do people think of this Titanium razor handle? I think it looks good.
![]()
Limited Series Trident Razors Safety razor handle “Albion” Made from Titanium G2 | eBay
Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Limited Series Trident Razors Safety razor handle “Albion” Made from Titanium G2 at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products.www.ebay.co.uk
That's how long it lasts 5.55 minutes, shame really4711 Aftershave currently on Amazon for £5.55 inclusive of Prime Delivery