Dusy is available on German E Bay , I have bought before but it is quite expensive , as is the shippingYeah it is that good, not sure if anyone here has any, or had any, they can comment on.
Klar Kabinett has a close replacement in Dusy, but a quick search didn’t find any available.
Kabinett or P160 ?Funny thing is some just sold on the bay in April...
Kabinett or P160 ?
Think that’s a later version mine was in a orange box.P160
![]()
Sapone da Barba P.160 tipo morbido | eBay
Sapone da Barba P.160 tipo morbido | Bellezza e salute, Depilazione e rasatura, Prodotti per rasatura uomo | eBay!www.ebay.ie
That was Tipo morbido. There was another version that was called Tipo Duro..Think that’s a later version mine was in a orange box.
Is Vitos super anywhere near as good as this?This is the one I have.
Haven’t tried any in years. You can get a kilo on a decent enough price though. It’s pretty good stuff, almond scented.Is Vitos super anywhere near as good as this?
That's one of the P.160 soaps I got a few years back, bloody good soap!This is the one I have.
P.Excellent/soap, I’ve a few Shaves left to enjoy.That's one of the P.160 soaps I got a few years back, bloody good soap!P.
I have years of shaving left from my stash of P.160! Shoud use it more often!Excellent/soap, I’ve a few Shaves left to enjoy.
P.It’s that stringing it out for as long as you can, in the knowledge that once its gone that’s it ! Unless someone opens up a cupboard somewhere to find a metric ton or more !I have years of shaving left from my stash of P.160! Shoud use it more often!P.