Bargain Spotting

slapo

It's... alive!

Cheesepiece

Gold Member No. 8
I find Techichi tends to have decent prices for most things, or at least did for stuff I looked at.
Yes, I concur. I've bought a few things from Techichi, I think the first was spare parts for a Merkur Vision. Prices are very keen and it'd be the first place I'd look for date coded Gillettes.
I got my dad's birth year and quarter, a pristine Gillette Superspeed, from him, delivered from the US to UK for about £20.
A very good seller, in my experience.

Dr Watson

"The Fixer"

Dr Watson

"The Fixer"
20% off sale at Brummels featuring AdP, Floris and T&H...

Paul G

Forum GOD!
Cheaper than usual, I couldn't resist at the price.
Thanks for the heads up, I personally haven't used this but heard it is a copy of aventus, at that price might aswell give it a try.

Cheesepiece

Gold Member No. 8
Yeah, I bought a similar set as a gift for someone at Xmas, about £20, and was most impressed at that price point when I tested the scent in-store. This is EDP and I'm fairly sure the duo set I got in December was Edt.

Dodgy vu

Forum GOD!
Hiya,

Right now it seems like the UK Penhaligons site has some Endymion flavored shaving cream at a good price and free shipping. Couldn't ship to the USA but I was able to put the item in my cart! That's a good sign. Didn't know the stuff was around.

Anyway, it may be as I said but can't be positive. I do have a screen shot though if needed.

Martin

Dr Watson

"The Fixer"
Cheapest I've seen it.

Boycie83

Forum GOD!
Cheapest I've seen it.

Is this stuff good?