I've just got back in. I banned myself from the Locker Room and Cafe.
No Way(ne) !I've just got back in. I banned myself from the Locker Room and Cafe.
Is the discount applied at checkout ?Don’t think this has been mentioned but Connaught have 30% off over a range of soaps and creams. I just order x2 Mogno Creams.
Welcome To Connaught Shaving
Connaught Shaving is supplier of quality shaving products including Proraso shave creams, Merkur & Parker safety razors & many brands double edge razor blades. UK Supplier of Feather New Hi-stainless razor blades.www.connaughtshaving.com
Yes it does come off on checkout.Is the discount applied at checkout ?
Cheaper to buy direct, though probably fewer options of other things to buy at the same time:P&B Iceni shaving soap available from Shaving Time for £6.99:
![]()
Phoenix & Beau Iceni Shaving Soap
Inspired by Boudicca Queen of the Iceni tribe of ancient Britain. This is a potent, sensual and intensely layered scent. It opens with mandarin and bergamot then lavender,, myrrh and a touch of nutmeg takes over, finishing with musk, amber, sandalwood and the very hint of vetiver and patchouli...shavingtime.co.uk
Wow - I didn't see that. I like Iceni - a very good soap for the price being asked on both sites.Cheaper to buy direct, though probably fewer options of other things to buy at the same time:
![]()
Iceni Tallow Shaving Soap
What does it smell of? Iceni is a scent that is potent and sensual, something we've wanted to do for a long time. It is intensely layered and opens with notes of mandarin and bergamot. Lavender, myrrh and a touch of nutmeg combine to form a powerful heart. The accord develops in to a base of...www.phoenixandbeau.uk
Cheers, two ordered !!!P&B Iceni shaving soap available from Shaving Time for £6.99:
![]()
Phoenix & Beau Iceni Shaving Soap
Inspired by Boudicca Queen of the Iceni tribe of ancient Britain. This is a potent, sensual and intensely layered scent. It opens with mandarin and bergamot then lavender,, myrrh and a touch of nutmeg takes over, finishing with musk, amber, sandalwood and the very hint of vetiver and patchouli...shavingtime.co.uk

Cool , hope you are planning to fire them into the sunFragrance Direct , I picked up 9 for £15 and a few other Tabac bits and piecesView attachment 91128
