Bag to hold all our goodies!

Rufusdog

Forum GOD!

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
I can't see the fun in a £100 all leather designer dopp bag which no one will ever see? Hey! that's just my personal viewpoint of course, other people may see the value in such things of course.
No one will ever see your Wolfman razor but you bought it anyway, I think you know where I'm going with this........:) P.
 

bugra101

Forum GOD!
Mine’s one of these. Stupidly expensive, but oh so gorgeous. It holds all my travel shaving and grooming hardware, but I keep my liquids, gels and creams in a proscribed clear plastic bag when I travel because I fly usually.
I like the design of these ones. Has anyone seen a cheaper nylon version of them?
 

R181

Grumpy old man
Mine’s one of these. Stupidly expensive, but oh so gorgeous. It holds all my travel shaving and grooming hardware, but I keep my liquids, gels and creams in a proscribed clear plastic bag when I travel because I fly usually.
Yes stupidly expensive but oh so gorgeous for sure. I just may some day succumb to a racing green one because they are so gorgeous. Flying is a pita today isn't it.

Bob
 

R181

Grumpy old man
I can't see the fun in a £100 all leather designer dopp bag which no one will ever see? Hey! that's just my personal viewpoint of course, other people may see the value in such things of course.
Yes, I can see both sides of the equation and neither is wrong depending on your pov.

Bob
 

Stonec0ld

Forum GOD!
I really like the look of those quality leather rolls.

I have all my travel stuff in here.
20200907_071517.jpg


Mostly miniature shower gels from hotels, 3ml sample fragrances, a tube with a tiny brush, a cheap razor and any soap samples I've acquired.

I have just bought one of these for my razor as I fancied it.

20200907_071457.jpg
 

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
For the amount of travelling I do an expensive toiletry bag just isn't worth it. I do really like the Daines and Hathaway military wetpack but for once or twice a year my stuff usually just gets rolled up in a carrier bag. :blush:

I do have a leather case for my razor though.
 
Top