August acquisitions

TheBurgh

Loyal Order of The Overlander; Athena Afficianado
Had a bit of eBay luck.

Arriving today was a Schick Korona (~1967) in near mint condition, my first venture into vintage DE razors. Seller is a person clearing an estate who had no expertise in evaluating the condition via messaging. $20 well spent.

I'd rather be lucky than skillful. It happens more often! PXL_20220807_014545751.NIGHT.jpg
 

Attachments

culcreuch

Forum GOD!


My retirement gift from work.....the Tedalus Essence.

The postman arrived while I was shaving so the first shave will have to wait. This will be a cherished possession which will remind me of all the good and not so good times of my career. In addition Mrs C can not complain about the purchase and also despite an email from RM warning me of the possibility of a customs/VAT charge......no ransom was demanded
 

R181

Grumpy old man
Bought 2 tubs of Maca Root shave creams locally to replace the tub I'd finished. The only difference between the old tub and the new ones, all bought locally, was that the old one was labelled made in the UK and the two new ones were labelled made in Thailand.

Bob
 
Top