August acquisition

chazt

shave
Electric guitar drives me NUTS :wacky:
I understand that it’s not your bag. I also understand you thought you were trying to be funny, because that’s what you do here. But imo it was just rude and uncool. My mother taught me if you have nothing nice to say, err on the side of caution and say nothing at all. I wouldn’t presume to try to teach you anything, but do feel compelled to ask you, is this not a forum where we treat each other as gentlemen? I believe it is better to try and build a person up rather than take a person down.
✌
 

SpeedyPC

The Dark Lord of Wet Shaving
I understand that it’s not your bag. I also understand you thought you were trying to be funny, because that’s what you do here. But imo it was just rude and uncool. My mother taught me if you have nothing nice to say, err on the side of caution and say nothing at all. I wouldn’t presume to try to teach you anything, but do feel compelled to ask you, is this not a forum where we treat each other as gentlemen? I believe it is better to try and build a person up rather than take a person down.
✌
Sorry, but, wearing a Cochlear Implant for more than 30 years, and the sound isn’t very real, it’s very robotic single sound like Hal 9000. Long before I lost my hearing many years ago, that’s how I hear everyday in my real world life Hal 9000. I don’t hear real life anymore, can’t even recognise my own voice, can't hear real music anymore.

I can’t upgrade the Cochlear Implant fully attached to my skull, it’s permanently attached for life. I can only upgrade the Cochlear hearing aid, but, you can’t reprogram or remapping the Cochlear Implant sound processor.

 
Last edited:

chazt

shave
Sorry, but, wearing a Cochlear Implant for more than 30 years, and the sound isn’t very real, it’s very robotic single sound like Hal 9000. Long before I lost my hearing many years ago, that’s how I hear everyday in my real world life Hal 9000. I don’t hear real life anymore, can’t even recognise my own voice, can't hear real music anymore.

I can’t upgrade the Cochlear Implant fully attached to my skull, it’s permanently attached for life. I can only upgrade the Cochlear hearing aid, but, you can’t reprogram or remapping the Cochlear Implant sound processor.
It can’t have been easy for you, to say the least. I truly feel sorry for you that you don’t and can’t hear the beauty in the world around you. But it doesn’t give you license to behave like a childish ______.
 
Top