Railwaychief
Forum GOD!
Design 94 - Titanium DE Razor
Not sure if I was late to the party or not in buying this razor. But since it’s arrival this week I have been blown away but it’s performance. Such an easy and efficient razor to use. Care is still needed of course but a true glider.
The overall package on its arrival was superb. The razor Tube, beautifully padded faux leather, including Feather blades. Then as extras a very nice soft shave towel, razor cleaning cloth and a branded pen ! Finally a personalised letter, wax sealed thanking you for your purchase and everything you need to know about the razor. Many a razor company should take heed of this company and how it’s treats it’s customers.
Not sure if I was late to the party or not in buying this razor. But since it’s arrival this week I have been blown away but it’s performance. Such an easy and efficient razor to use. Care is still needed of course but a true glider.
The overall package on its arrival was superb. The razor Tube, beautifully padded faux leather, including Feather blades. Then as extras a very nice soft shave towel, razor cleaning cloth and a branded pen ! Finally a personalised letter, wax sealed thanking you for your purchase and everything you need to know about the razor. Many a razor company should take heed of this company and how it’s treats it’s customers.
