August 2018 Acquisitions

p.b

Forum GOD!
I thought he was working his way through the list and, having reached the end, opened up public sales again? That’s what I read his blog post to indicate anyway. ?
It was a very oblique blog. He gave up on the list. I’m a bit peeved about it but there are other things more important.
 
Dragons Blood is a great scent, I tried a sample and it irritated my face. Not had that with many soaps
Shame. Always annoying when you get a soap you like but it doesn't like you. Had a few like that. Did you only get irritation with Dragons Blood or was it Reef Points soaps, generally?
 

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
Shame. Always annoying when you get a soap you like but it doesn't like you. Had a few like that. Did you only get irritation with Dragons Blood or was it Reef Points soaps, generally?
It was just the Dragons Blood. Not sure what ingredient caused it. I had a full tub of Aviator at one point and had no issues with that, apart from not being 100% sold on the scent.
 
Top