August 2018 Acquisitions

Dr Watson

James
Lovely scent, but I hope, for your sake, that it has been reformulated since I last tried it...
AFAIK it actually has been, but the risk of landing the old version is very high as there's still so many out there. Went into the local C&E outlet store the other day to check and all of their stock on display was still the old dud version, no wonder they were trying to shift it with 40% discount :rolleyes:
 

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
Lovely scent, but I hope, for your sake, that it has been reformulated since I last tried it...
AFAIK it actually has been, but the risk of landing the old version is very high as there's still so many out there. Went into the local C&E outlet store the other day to check and all of their stock on display was still the old dud version, no wonder they were trying to shift it with 40% discount :rolleyes:
This is the cream, not the soap, of which I am very aware of the formulations. The Indian Sandalwood has now been discontinued.
 
Top