Mikey J
Forum HOG!
Doily for scaleBlimey ! I did not really appreciate how big this is- King Cobra SE. Well I did say I liked Big Razors !
Acquired/ enabled by James @Acer89 who let me know it was on sale at the moment.
View attachment 34248
Doily for scaleBlimey ! I did not really appreciate how big this is- King Cobra SE. Well I did say I liked Big Razors !
Acquired/ enabled by James @Acer89 who let me know it was on sale at the moment.
View attachment 34248
Mike..... They call me the enabler.Blimey ! I did not really appreciate how big this is- King Cobra SE. Well I did say I liked Big Razors !
Acquired/ enabled by James @Acer89 who let me know it was on sale at the moment.
View attachment 34248
.. I love nothing more than spending other people's money. Enjoy! 
Hope you enjoy the Coda. I passed mine on as it just didn't excite me and there is not a lot in the tub to be fair.Back from holiday to a red card which will be my P&B Coda.
I also received 4 other P&B soaps; Pall Mall, Oberon, Borealis and Whitechapel.
I'd really like to hear your thoughts on the Declarartion Brush once you've had some time with it please?

The brush is actually a raffle win. I have two shaves with it now, and it's a huge, dense and very soft knot. Like it a lotI'd really like to hear your thoughts on the Declarartion Brush once you've had some time with it please?
....not a bad haul BTW too.![]()

Congrats. I'm not jealous at all.The brush is actually a raffle win. I have two shaves with it now, and it's a huge, dense and very soft knot. Like it a lot![]()


CongratulationsThe brush is actually a raffle win. I have two shaves with it now, and it's a huge, dense and very soft knot. Like it a lot![]()
Thanks! And I doCongratulations
Enjoy it!
