Northam Saint
Forum GOD!
Marshalls in San Marcos ( I’m on holiday staying close by).Where did one stumble upon this wonderful liquid? P.
Marshalls in San Marcos ( I’m on holiday staying close by).Where did one stumble upon this wonderful liquid? P.
How you get them the Devil only knows!I sold my Wolfman 0.67 and 0.74 razors, but I've been curious of the 0.86 for quite a while. Three weeks ago, I took the plunge and it's just arrived.
Wow! That S.V looks the business mate.
Thanks Wayne. I've wanted one for sometime since first seeing Rob's @BlackmassWow! That S.V looks the business mate.
Pure luck looking, Wayne, but the 0.86 brings it to an end.How you get them the Devil only knows!
Hey Rob, so does it smell of vanilla?Thanks to @ScOtt for the soap. A pleasure to deal with.
I like the scent too...which is always a relief.
View attachment 33991
I always admire a company that cares enough to stick the label on straight/central, so many dont bother these days.Thanks to @ScOtt for the soap. A pleasure to deal with.
I like the scent too...which is always a relief.
View attachment 33991
Not really, not from the tub anyway. I'll let you know after I use it tomorrow night.Hey Rob, so does it smell of vanilla?
Looking forward to to reading your shave report. I'm a sucker for a nice label.Not really, not from the tub anyway. I'll let you know after I use it tomorrow night.

I'd be tempted get aftershaves whilst your there and maggards for the soap once home [emoji16]![]()
![]()
So far in U.S.A. I have this.
