Agreed.The new tallow + goat milk base from A&E is, in my opinion, one of the best perfoming soaps.
Haven’t seen them in a while! I’m glad you’re bringing some classics back!
Ben, I believe Sienna has been discontinued, as has Nomad, although Moroccan Myrrh is supposedly the new name for the latter. I never tried either of those so can't comment on that. I had the West Indian Lime cologne some 5 years ago and loved it. Never tried the cream, however the Indian Sandalwood is a superb performer, hence the purchase of these two scents.Haven’t seen them in a while! I’m glad you’re bringing some classics back!
I quite liked their old Sienna scent, if it’s still going, but my skin could only handle it when I diluted it with unscented Kiss My Face cream. West Indian Limes was pretty good too - cut with a bit of vetiver and ginger.
That dark Tatara.

Hello! Do you know does dark Tatara have same design/dimensions like "normal" Tatara? That dark Tatara looks beautiful.
I think, yes. I had "normal" Tatara (SB+OC) and they have same design.Hello! Do you know does dark Tatara have same design/dimensions like "normal" Tatara? That dark Tatara looks beautiful.