ATG Secret Santa 2019

Stonec0ld

Forum GOD!
Ah sorry I was totally answering a different comment. Thought people were talking about listing things they didn't want. Ignore me

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Ah sorry I was totally answering a different comment. Thought people were talking about listing things they didn't want. Ignore me
Not really if it’s something that someone has no interest in. Last year I searched the person and added something I knew they were interested in, which I knew they would appreciate and I believe they did appreciate it.

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
Not really if it’s something that someone has no interest in. Last year I searched the person and added something I knew they were interested in, which I knew they would appreciate and I believe they did appreciate it.
Yep, I did that as well but I had the parcel posted from within the UK and the person posting it, didn't mark it ATG!
Well the receiver didn't like that! There's always something :laugh:

Wayne

Forum Sod
I just buy something and send it, it's all new and useable, whether the recipient agrees is too much to think about. It's £20...You can't buy hardly anything for £20 so you just have to do your best. Families struggle to buy for their siblings and partners and they know them. We don't have a lot of chance. You can but try in the end.

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
Go on then!

1. Northam Saint
2. bagman
3. p.b
4. DamianJ
5. Nishy
6. Stonec0ld
7. Cheesepiece
8. Boycie83
9. Hectorsgaf
10. Sean C
11. ManicDee
12. SPR
13. Wayne
14. Iamdaniel
15. TheChrisC

Boycie83

Space Cadet
I just buy something and send it, it's all new and useable, whether the recipient agrees is too much to think about. It's £20...You can't buy hardly anything for £20 so you just have to do your best. Families struggle to buy for their siblings and partners and they know them. We don't have a lot of chance. You can but try in the end.
+1 - It's a bit of fun and cheer (and the only suprise I'll get this Christmas!!). Worst case scenario, we all get to try something we normally wouldn't have tried. Regardless of what you receive, it's nice that someone has done something for you.

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
As Irish postal stamps are a bit of a give away :). I decided to arranged for my Secret Santa, to be sent from within the UK again this year, just in case it is someone in the UK!. Hopefully they will mark it ATG! They didn't last year and receiver wasn't happy.