ATG Secret Santa 2017 *Entry Closed*

D

Deleted member 30

Many thanks to Damian and whoever my Secret Santa is, dude you are a star! Totally blown away, the toothpaste and bath soap have been used this morning and are both good, I like! The brushes look amazing and are yet to be used, but really looking forward to using the tux. The fragrance is not one I would of gone for by name, but is shockingly exquisite! The blades and glycerine soap are still to be used but i am looking forward to it, a massive heart filled thank you. I hope you too are having a fantastic day. :)

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

Oh @Wayne thank you for the card it brought a smile to my face, thank you! :)

Wayne

Forum Sod
Many thanks to Damian and whoever my Secret Santa is, dude you are a star! Totally blown away, the toothpaste and bath soap have been used this morning and are both good, I like! The brushes look amazing and are yet to be used, but really looking forward to using the tux. The fragrance is not one I would of gone for by name, but is shockingly exquisite! The blades and glycerine soap are still to be used but i am looking forward to it, a massive heart filled thank you. I hope you too are having a fantastic day. :)

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

Oh @Wayne thank you for the card it brought a smile to my face, thank you! :)
Pleasure mate, thanks for your card it did the same.

Wayne

Forum Sod
B5A5FA08-E790-4A74-B145-CBF79935D57E.jpeg
Hi gang here is part my secret Santa haul
Prohibition style barbershop and bourbon soap which is new to me so looking forward to trying it immensely. Sudsey soapery alum based anti perspirant cream. Another interesting product. A huge block of Through the fire fine crafts Bay Rum body soap which smells divine, some blades, Oreo limited edition Apple Pie cookies, Bertie botts all flavour beans, I’ll watch out for the vomit and ear wax flavours Thank you again whoever you are I am feeling very lucky indeed.

Last edited:

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
Opened my mystery parcel to find a very heavy nicely wrapped gift and a card.

Unwrapped the gift to be hit with a very nice citrus scent... unwrapped the bubble wrap to reveal a large ceramic bowl filled with Wickham 1912 Club Cola!

It's a great bowl, pictures to follow. I'm a big fan of the 1912 and haven't tried club cola in 1912 yet. Lovely fizzy citrus scent! One of my daughters described it as fizzy pop without seeing the label.

Thanks to everyone involved in the Secret Santa this year and especially to Darron @Fox for the surprise gift.

Lovely to see the gifts others have received.

Thanks again