Twelvefret
Forum GOD!
I cheap Semogue experience will allow you to appreciate an expensive one
.
.
Last edited:
When you posted your last shave with some of your new bits in, I was very jealous. Some nice German kit there and a little bit of something now and then lifts the spiritsI’m acquiring a little.
Just functional things for now, in case our future AI overlords decide that shaving is an unnecessary human extravagance and won’t let us buy anything.
House is paid-off.
Cheap thrills compared with most hobbies.
And that is just the beginning.When you posted your last shave with some of your new bits in, I was very jealous. Some nice German kit there and a little bit of something now and then lifts the spirits![]()
Don't judge everyone by Randy standardsAnd that is just the beginning.
The rest of the equipment is hiding in the basement.
That's what I did, I admit itDon't judge everyone by Randy standards![]()
Thank you, kind sir!When you posted your last shave with some of your new bits in, I was very jealous. Some nice German kit there and a little bit of something now and then lifts the spirits![]()
I dread to image what you keep in the basement RandyAnd that is just the beginning.
The rest of the equipment is hiding in the basement.
Chained artisans , with food & water only, just to survive to create for me new soap bases for testingI dread to image what you keep in the basement Randy![]()
![]()
I trust not tallow base?Chained artisans , with food & water only, just to survive to create for me new soap bases for testing![]()
Collective Noun for Shaving BrushesAI doesn't understand classic shaving at all.
| Collective Noun | Definition | Example Usage |
|---|---|---|
| Bundle | A group tied together | "A bundle of brushes was set aside for the art class." |
| Pack | A group of similar items | "He found a pack of brushes in the storage room." |
| Array | An impressive display or range | "The artist displayed an array of brushes on the table." |
| Cluster | A group found close together | "There was a cluster of brushes near the sink." |