I’d like to try A&E but I don’t want pig fat in my soaps It makes it taste nicer :laugh:
DeeCee Dan Jul 16, 2019 #16 JonnyBGood said: I’d like to try A&E but I don’t want pig fat in my soaps Click to expand... It makes it taste nicer
JonnyBGood said: I’d like to try A&E but I don’t want pig fat in my soaps Click to expand... It makes it taste nicer
ManicDee póg mo thóin Aug 4, 2019 #18 I only found out about this today on https://trythatsoap.com/collection/1216/?product_type=aftershave Personally, I find it terrifying as I am allergic to anything derived from swine or pig. Is it because it is a cheap form of fat?
I only found out about this today on https://trythatsoap.com/collection/1216/?product_type=aftershave Personally, I find it terrifying as I am allergic to anything derived from swine or pig. Is it because it is a cheap form of fat?