April 2024 acquisitions

gile

Forum GOD!
Gile, how do you find the Grooming Cult soaps and bases? This is a brand that I've been curious about for somewhile. My current choice of soap is Grooming Dept / Aion Skincare.
Hi, I haven't used grooming dept yet so I can't compare to it directly. I've tried just the Orion base so far from Grooming cult and it is definitely top tier soap in my opinion. I'll be trying other two bases in next couple days so I'll update you with my opinion on them.

Arsene Wenger

Forum GOD!
Hi, I haven't used grooming dept yet so I can't compare to it directly. I've tried just the Orion base so far from Grooming cult and it is definitely top tier soap in my opinion. I'll be trying other two bases in next couple days so I'll update you with my opinion on them.
Thank you. For me and this is just a personal preference, Grooming Dept soaps are in the Top three soap bases currently available. The latest Maxima base is outstanding for my skin as is the Mallard base.

J349

Forum GOD!
Will power was broken so when to purchase. Looks to be sold out. Is it a special edition?
It’s available.

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
It’s available.

Thanks mate, not sure where I was looking.