April 2022 Acquisitions

LeeMaz

Forum GOD!
7FD03AA2-743E-4A90-8A52-14DAD627EEF0.jpeg

DCC4B881-0D11-42A5-8386-3560AE6AC0B0.jpeg

My delayed green cult has been forgotten about as the Hone has landed! A lost first attempt later and a Parcelforce failure to notify me the 2nd replacement razor had arrived in the country and needed custom fees paying, (£53!) I finally have my hands on the Hone 15s. The look and weight are a massive improvement, I prefer the shorter handle to my long handled brass version. It’s texture does feel a little… more something, in comparison to the relatively smooth brass versions finish. But I do love it.
I can’t believe Parcelforce’s cheek to be honest! Over £12 handling fees! They didn’t contact me to say it had fees, they hadn’t even made a delivery attempt, if I hadn’t rung up to chase it I would have thought it lost a second time! Basically I’ve paid through the nose for them to move it to my local depot and pick it up myself.
 

LeeMaz

Forum GOD!
This isn’t a reflection on @Hone and Andrew who’s been helpful throughout the process. Looking forward to testing it over the next few days, I hope I love it as much as the brass as this is far and away the most expensive razor I’ve owned and some of the reviews so far have been mixed. That’s said I believe the brass was the the same review wise.
 
Top