I think it’s Violets. It’s very nice anyway. I think I’ve had C before and had a reaction to it but it was ok yesterday, I’ll use it for the next few days to see if my skin now tolerates it.How is the scent on Formula C?
You are too generous!View attachment 91053
Ordered yesterday, arrived today!
Now I have to decide which razor to give to my brotherRex Envoy or Timeless .45
Thank you.I think it’s Violets. It’s very nice anyway. I think I’ve had C before and had a reaction to it but it was ok yesterday, I’ll use it for the next few days to see if my skin now tolerates it.
He's turning 40, I think he earned itYou are too generous!
The Envoy oozes quality and I think would make the nicer gift. Bit of a lottery if he gets on with the shave however. The aluminium timeless is the better/easier shaver but feels a bit like a toy. Tough one.He's turning 40, I think he earned it
Definitely test them. It also depends if your brother is starting out with DE and what he is using now. Choosing for someone else isn‘t easy when we can‘t even decide what we like ourselvesMaybe I'll need to test them both, just to make sure. I think the Timeless is a safer bet as the Envoy has some blade feel? I had the bronze edition so have an idea how the aluminium shaves.

Does it have the same fiber as the Trafalgar? The ones selling here had the old Simfix / Petrol Head fiber. Does it have a noticeable glue bump?
Still been on the lookout for one of these but never back in stock.As a Swiss guy (currently living in Denmark) this one was a must. BR-1 razor with 3 different SB baseplats 0,67 / 0,86 / 0,99 from Blutt Rasur. Machined SS, Swiss Made.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Best Regards
Marco
Blutt has added a 1,2 mm gap baseplate to the lineup. Acc. them there will be a razor drop Sunday 4.7. 2021.Still been on the lookout for one of these but never back in stock.