I really like the handles of these. Starcraft has more backbone clearly. it has more backbone than typical Yaqi Timberwolf and Tuxedo. Solar Flare loses in backbone to Starcraft but Solar Flare’s tips are even softer.@Sausage Nice brushes!. What is the backbone like on the Starcraft?.
Thanks Sausage, that sounds like it might be right up my street!I really like the handles of these. Starcraft has more backbone clearly. it has more backbone than typical Yaqi Timberwolf and Tuxedo. Solar Flare loses in backbone to Starcraft but Solar Flare’s tips are even softer.
Look forward to Your sotd's with them
Arrived today. Nice looking brush, feels a bit scritchy, not as good a quality other Simpson synthetic, but great for £20. Will use next.Few things on the way - fell back down the rabbit hole of late.
Gillette Fatboy - Been after ones for months. Condition looks good.
Whipped Dog Handle with 30mm Boar drilled extra 5mm. I've only got synthetic brushes but I keep seeing that boar brush on another cut above videos and I'm hoping I can get the swirls in the brush.
Simpsons T3 - A late birthday present for me when it came back in stock.
View attachment 66377View attachment 66378
View attachment 66379
And those handles... So DAMN VINTAGE.I really like the handles of these. Starcraft has more backbone clearly. it has more backbone than typical Yaqi Timberwolf and Tuxedo. Solar Flare loses in backbone to Starcraft but Solar Flare’s tips are even softer.
I was almost sure about it. I told it when I saw it, but...At long last the Evo arrived. Seems like a great brush (handle & knot) but not at all impressed with the printing / graphics at this price point.
View attachment 66515
Any thoughts if you can of how it compares to other similarly priced synths like the FS G4, or some of the RR Plissoft brushes like the Bruce?Arrived today. Nice looking brush, feels a bit scritchy, not as good a quality other Simpson synthetic, but great for £20. Will use next.
If you don't mind asking, where did you got them from?
The Gentlemans Groom room have them.If you don't mind asking, where did you got them from?
en.nordicshaving.com
I'm waiting this in 24mm Bruce handle.I've not used yet, I've got the Bruce, it's definitely not as soft, but has more backbone. I'm looking forward to trying it out.
Gifts and Care and Yourshaving in Spain have them as well.@pimple8 I bought them from:
But seems I bought the last ones![]()
Nordic Shaving Company - wet shaving, beard care, skin care - and the home of NSC shaving soaps
Nordic Shaving Company - wet shaving, beard care, skin care, hair care. The home of NSC shaving products and Nordic Beards beard oils. Fast shipping worldwide!en.nordicshaving.com
. They went out of stock.
Atomic Rocket and Green Ray they still seem to have though