Let us know how you like the LP on your new turntable. Really common in US RSD releases - may be a copy left. I think Bowie had another release also. I purchased Bobbi Gentry BBC sessions, a Chet Baker, and a Dave Von RonkNot shave related but....
Will do. Bowie had a few releases for RSD. I wasn’t bothered about others TBH. They were only reissues on coloured vinyl (a pet peeve of mine). I’ve never bothered with RSD releases before but when I saw the track listing (and reading glowing reviews of the pressing) I went for it.Let us know how you like the LP on your new turntable. Really common in US RSD releases - may be a copy left. I think Bowie had another release also. I purchased Bobbi Gentry BBC sessions, a Chet Baker, and a Dave Von Ronk
Look forward to the thread on how this works, assuming you do oneA rather unusual "Strand" blade sharpener showed up on eBay:
![]()
I found the patent for it:
http://razors.click/patents/US1427130/patent/
![]()
My offer was accepted![]()
Oh my!Took almost a month to arrive from Russia but well worth the wait.
Stork Taipan Titanium Handle
View attachment 28251
View attachment 28252

Love to hear your thoughts on the Rex.Rex Ambassador adjustable. Purchased from a friend.
View attachment 28177
