Anyone ever use Geo F. Trumper, Creams?

Eucris is an incredible scent. I finished off the tub.

Haven’t tried Spanish Leather.

I still have some GFT, Sandalwood, and Almond creams, although I haven’t used them in a while. The only creams I’ve tried are Proraso, Muhle, and Geo F Trumper’s, and I really can’t tell which are slicker. I do think Trumper’s scents are my favorite of the bunch, though.
 

Mark12

Forum GOD!
I use Rose and Lime. They have a very nice post shave feel. The Rose 🌹 is my favourite. Would also recommend :thumbsup:
 

p.b

Forum GOD!
The coconut smells great - probably the nicest coconut soap I’ve tried. However, the performance isn’t at the same level as PAA.
 

Pedigree

Forum GOD!
The creams are top notch. The hard soaps are good too, just take dialing in the balance of water and loading time with the brush.
 
Top