Any shaving resolutions

Futurerabbit1

Forum GOD!
I'll be cutting down on what I have and I'll be really strict ! Razors / brushes and soap sets must get narrowed down this year ! Oh and I also want to add a new razor and bush to my collection after I've been a good boy [emoji38][emoji6].

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
 

FSword

Forum GOD!
Mine would be to stop reading forum threads about new products/new acquisitions, what are you expecting to arrive etc. The rest of the treads are perfectly valid though :)
 
Last edited:

Tzimisce

Forum GOD!
Mine would be to stop reading forum threads about new products/new acquisitions, what are you expecting to arrive etc. The rest of the treads are perfectly valid though :)
Said the man with his finger on refresh, waiting for Vector to go in stock... :roflmao:
 

HMan

Forum GOD!
I don't think of them as resolutions, but absolutely see no need to keep chasing the latest and greatest when I already have more great products than I can use in a reasonable amount of time.

I still like to try a couple of razors this year if I can budget it, and an my next trip to the USA will certainly pick up some soft goods. Just because.
 

N_Architect

Travel, See, Feel, Explore
- Explore further (i.e. try out more extensively) gear that I still keep in the den but seldom use; applies both to hardware and software. What seems to work will be tried/sampled further for confirmation and what does not will be sold or PIFed.
...
^^ Task 15% complete.
...
- Clear all my straight razors, keeping very few of 'em (say approx. half a dozen out of the 30-40 I have been left with). This should commence in a month or so.
...
^^ Task 80% complete.
...
- Acquire a BR Vector, a Paradigm SE and try out a Paradigm II Ti DE.
...
^^ Task 100% complete.
...
- Acquire a couple more Stork Ti handles.
- Acquire a Creed Aventus 500ml flacon and start using the fragrance daily.
- Start to explore more a number of less common fragrances (Xerjoff, etc.) This to continue in 2020.
- Acquire one more Plisson White Evolution.
...
^^ No action on these as yet.
...
- Become very competent in shaving with the Feather SS, and possibly establish this as my main go-to shaver.
...
^^ Task abolished after owning and using the Paradigm SE Ti.
 

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
I did last until 2 March this year on my "no buy" resolution - really big improvement over 2018

I did remove 4 items from my "really want" list - Bufflehead soap, Varlet (Everset) brush, ebonite shave brush, Seygus SS razor.
(actually I removed the ebonite brush more than once). Plus every man needs shaving soap that smells like Laundry (Grooming Dept).

My No Buy after Easter 2019 excludes: Soapy Science Lollipop Citrus, P&B fall limited editions, Charcoal Good Lvl 2 Gen 2 copper, and Paladin ebonite 26mm Sherlock in Deep Sea.
 

MntnMan62

Forum GOD!
I resolve never to make any resolutions that would limit or restrict my acquisition of shaving gear and software no matter how dire the circumstances.
 
Top