culcreuch
Forum GOD!
He would probably sell you the stuff you already own!I would go to ebay and shop. Can't buy the good stuff brand new anymore.
He would probably sell you the stuff you already own!I would go to ebay and shop. Can't buy the good stuff brand new anymore.
For boars it is not necessary that the animal dies. At least it doesn't die to get its hair only. Just for eating purposes I believe.Out of interest, why should an animal die for my shaving needs when synthetics work fine?
I just saw a family of boar crossing the road into the forest by my house, I have absolutely no interest in using a product made from them.
Go ahead and enjoy your brushes and I will enjoy my synthetics.
Perfect!He would probably sell you the stuff you already own!

Try horse.Out of interest, why should an animal die for my shaving needs when synthetics work fine?
I just saw a family of boar crossing the road into the forest by my house, I have absolutely no interest in using a product made from them.
Go ahead and enjoy your brushes and I will enjoy my synthetics.
Yep, just a byproduct, boar hair is used for many types of brushes.For boars it is not necessary that the animal dies. At least it doesn't die to get its hair only. Just for eating purposes I believe.
Boars are bred on boar farms for meat and their bristles. In theory, you could shave boars to obtain the hairs, but in boars are huge powerful animals — so in most cases, they are not living (or dying) exactly humanely. Most of these farms are in China which is outside the jurisdictions of EU and US, not responsible to follow any regulations.Yep, just a byproduct, boar hair is used for many types of brushes.
For those who worry about such things, boar hair is 100% natural, you don't produce it in a factory, don't use any petroleum to make it, and it's readily biodegradable,... in other words, Earth friendly. That cannot be said for synthetics.
Out of interest, why should an animal die for my shaving needs when synthetics work fine?
I just saw a family of boar crossing the road into the forest by my house, I have absolutely no interest in using a product made from them.
Go ahead and enjoy your brushes and I will enjoy my synthetics.
Damn king James!
I did grab the best gear made today:Ok, last time I tried to ask a similar question I received many great responses but some missed the real point of the question.
All your shave gear has just been whisked away into another dimension by some kind of evil wizard.
Grab your wallet, fill your imaginary shopping cart. What do you buy right now?