Acquisitions - September 2026

Arsene Wenger

Forum GOD!
Website please, like to know more about this soap…. Thank you

These are the mallard based soaps from 2024, and they are very good - but now unobtainable, unless you're able to find someone who has these and wants to sell them on.
 
Last edited:

chazt

shave
This arrived hours ahead of schedule :D

My order was wrapped as one, not simply goods tossed in a box.

It was a unique shave shopping experience for me. I placed the order with a barber supply business. Apparently they don’t keep inventory on hand. My order was transmitted to the U.S. based Kai Kasho office in SoCal which filled and shipped the order.
This was the website I ordered through.
IMG_2209.jpeg
IMG_2211.jpeg

IMG_2210.jpeg
IMG_2214.jpeg


Ain’t she sweet?:love:
 

Randy

Forum GOD!
This arrived hours ahead of schedule :D

My order was wrapped as one, not simply goods tossed in a box.

It was a unique shave shopping experience for me. I placed the order with a barber supply business. Apparently they don’t keep inventory on hand. My order was transmitted to the U.S. based Kai Kasho office in SoCal which filled and shipped the order.
This was the website I ordered through.
View attachment 183371View attachment 183372
View attachment 183374View attachment 183373

Ain’t she sweet?:love:
Keep these dangerous devil's tools away from Randy's face.
 
Top