Acquisitions October 2026

DesertIguana

Forum GOD!
Thanks :okay: Do you like the scent? I’ve tried a few citrus soaps and splashes over the last few years. So far the one I like best is Arlington from D.R. Harris. If you’re interested in citrus scents, look at 4711, they smell verrry similar. I prefer the Arlington. 4711 is an old brand, and If I’m not mistaken, it’s one of the very first aftershaves on the market anywhere.

Have not used yet, but will report when I try it. It is VERY CITRUS to smell, their Soap Maker said the more you work, the more the intense the Scent becomes.

Being VERY BLUNT Razor Emporium & REX Soaps are a whole are great BANG FOR BUCK, Razor Emporium REX packaging is very not exciting. No Holograms, No Fancy AI Artwork, no Scary Photo of @SpeedyPC, But the Product is IMHO a Best Buy.

Razor Emporium is VEGAN..............REX is their Tallow Base /

1791392150000.png
1791392206212.png
 

chazt

shave
Does Rex have sample sizes also?

I personally don’t care at all about artisan products’ artwork. It does zero for me, and if anything I’m less likely to buy anything with it. That said, I do own and enjoy the PAA FrostByte splash. It’s a decent product (but I don’t know if I’d buy it again). I like the splash better than the label. Imo if PAA did’t adorn nearly all of their products with the 1950s sci-fi thing and 1960’s Twilight Zone Outer Limits type images, the occasional use of the style would have greater impact and be more appealing to me. It’s totally overused and overdone. Obviously they’re trying to create a brand identity and following which seems to be working for them and their fan base. It’s not my bag, but hey, to each his own, ymmv, etc., etc.
 
Last edited:
Top