Acquisitions October 2017

Acer89

James
Damn you James hahaha! If you don't get along with it I shall bite your hand off:wink: Seriously though, looks great hope you enjoy!:thumbsup:
I feel for you. At the time of ordering they had 1200 but sold out within a few days. More may become available soon. Have you signed up for email availability updates?

I actually purchased two but one is promised to a friend. If either of us don't like it you'll have first dibs.

First shave tomorrow. I'm hoping I'll love it... You're hoping I dont! :happy:
 
Last edited:
I feel for you. At the time of ordering they had 1200 but sold out within a few days. More may become available soon. Have you signed up for email availability updates?

I actually purchased two but one is promised to a friend. If either of don't like it you'll have first dibs.

First shave tomorrow. I'm hoping I'll love it... You're hoping I dont! :happy:
Thank you James, very kind of you! Yeah just missed out ordering one..and signed up for availability updates so I am hoping they will have more. My interest was piqued by the price and currently owning the "Wunderbar" slant which is amazing. All I can do know is wish you a terrible shave! I'm kidding of course!! :giggle:
Actually I'm sure you will enjoy it..going by the "Wunderbar" standards!:okay::cool:
 

JamieM

Extreme sharpness is ephemeral!
Taking the plunge with thanks to @JamieM , @UKRob and @Billyfergie :



J. Nowill & Sons 11/16" 'Krosskeys', warranted made and ground in Sheffield. Over 100 years old.

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/13...ro5vbHRO8a&eaid=20474551434&x_eaid=8c77c65379

Hopefully the link works?

Graeme
Great acquisition Graeme, If you ever want it honed first one free of charge on me just pay the postage then send it my way, looks to be in great condition and perfect for your first straight razor Ivory scales as well.
 
Top