ShaunWistow
WAWAW
Just been signed off by quality control
A Guinea Pig of taste there Shaun! Definitely a cuddly character.

Animal testing? They’d string you up for that here[emoji12]
Wow! Penhaligon's giving away with every order free blades and a shaving brush with a beady eye.

Very nice but have you seen the price of their new library of scents, containing the 14ml bottles? I think I would rather spend the money on two full bottles of Floris.
Thanks! How well explained.In essence, it's a closed comb Raised Flat Bottom New made in a few runs in 1939. In practice, it marries the smoothness of the flat bottom English Tech with the slightly greater efficiency of the New in a rhodium-plated package. Thanks to its rarity its reputation is naturally hyped up, but it is still a fine razor and a great addition to my small-but-lovely collection.
I've had a bottle of heritage' for about 20yrs. Haven't used it for over 10. I'll have to dig it out.A free tub of The Traditional Shaving company shaving cream and Guerlain Heritage.
View attachment 18815
I received an email from them the other day. I think I'll give it a miss.Very nice but have you seen the price of their new library of scents, containing the 14ml bottles? I think I would rather spend the money on two full bottles of Floris.
I'm a big fan. I'm struggling not to wear it every day.I've had a bottle of heritage' for about 20yrs. Haven't used it for over 10. I'll have to dig it out.

