Mrchick
Handsome Avatar
Congratulations!Congratulations! I got a new granddaughter in the early hours of Friday morning, so not a long time difference between them. Lovely!
Congratulations!Congratulations! I got a new granddaughter in the early hours of Friday morning, so not a long time difference between them. Lovely!
Can't have too much Speick. The wife went to Frankfurt 3 years ago for a conference - and a shopping list from me. I still have 3 bottles of AS, 4 tubes of cream and 2 of the Speick Natural deodorants. I have a pile of Tabac too, but the Irisch Moos slim pickings are down to just a bottle of AS

Congrats to you to Paul @pjghCongratulations! I got a new granddaughter in the early hours of Friday morning, so not a long time difference between them. Lovely!
Beautiful!
I have its twin - number 23. I've only just begun using it but the auld hooked tips are developing nicely and it seems to be developing into a wonderful brush. It's the very first TSR group buy.Not my fault. Nope. Nope. Nope.
I didn't decide to take the site off line on Tuesday - no Siree Bob! So there I was wandering aimlessly on t'internet and thought I would see how things were on the other side of the road, when I noticed this, still languishing around on a BST. Now i saw it when it first went on, quite a bit ago and I remember thinking - nice handle shape and good colour. So I will be honest, I was pretty surprised to still see it for sale, with a noticeable price drop. So I bought it on a whim. The fact that it was number 6 was fate (being a massive Prisoner fan - and this being a fan and I'm desperately desperate to justify buying it). For all those brush aficionados who love details it's a erm.... German-ish, Silvertip, sort of fan shaped and has a tortoise-y handle. Loft and knot size? Um.... yes it has those. For more specific info, @Nishy probably knows - do tell buddy.
View attachment 3337 View attachment 3338


Congrats on the New Addition to the Family..

very nice Billy, very nice indeed..![]()
![]()
My NOS Cowboy Solingen 6/8th Full Hollow Arrived Today from Germany..Its Absolute Factory Fresh & it has an Excellent Vintage High Quality Factory Grind..Not One Mark or Blemish on It..Still to Hone it..
My Next Shave..
Billy
congrats, hope baby and mother doing well. Still, you did all the hard work so deserve a pint and a huge grin.
Cheers Sir..I Honed it Tonight & it Took one Serious Killer Edge.very nice Billy, very nice indeed..

That looks excellent - it doesn't seem so long that he first started making strops so he's come a long way.here is my latest acquisition. cordovan strop by Westholmestrops. Shame it will be another month before I can use it as stropping (hanging type) is a no no at the mo. I do have a paddle though but not the same as having a new item there staring at you in the face every day!!View attachment 3442