Acquisitions - March 2017

Acer89

James
That's a lot of blades!
Tis a lot, I know.... I originally ordered 100 but the Pol Silvers are no longer in production so knowing they had an offer on the larger pack I went for the 800 so I ended up with 900 in total. These are my #1 blade so I'm happy with my purchase. Unlike those dodgy ebay sellers, always genuine blades from @gemstonetrading as they buy direct from the manufacturer.

A note regarding the ceased production of the Pol Silvers can be found HERE
 

Laage

Forum GOD!
Got the MS 24mm Finest barbershop in the mail today:
MasetoShaving-Prebloom-small.jpg

And last week I got the Option Five - had originally decided to hold off, but the discount code posted here pushed me over the edge. And I'm glad it did, I'm really enjoying it... Though I'm disappointed I didn't get one of the gold dummy blades with it. :D
OptionFive-small.jpg
 

AJP

Forum GOD!
Got the MS 24mm Finest barbershop in the mail today:
View attachment 9441

And last week I got the Option Five - had originally decided to hold off, but the discount code posted here pushed me over the edge. And I'm glad it did, I'm really enjoying it... Though I'm disappointed I didn't get one of the gold dummy blades with it. :D
View attachment 9442
Did you buy that from eBay? All I've seen are these brushes with a 'normal' handle. I do like the look of the barbershop but can't seem to find it anywhere.
Thanks.
 

Laage

Forum GOD!
Yes. It's the same seller as the 30mm, and just as the 30mm there's a 2 band finest and a 3 band silvertip, both in horn and black/ebony. But for some reason it only shows up on the american eBay not the UK version. I got the link from @bakerbarber .
Link (finest): http://www.ebay.com/itm/LS-MS-100-F...ush-Memphis-Ebony-Horn-24mm-Knot/322441642507
Link (silvertip): http://www.ebay.com/itm/LS-MS-100-S...ush-Memphis-Ebony-Horn-24mm-Knot/322431431876

There's also an almost beehive type in a zebra/black/ivory handle, you will see them directly from the pages above.

More pictures here http://www.atgshaving.com/threads/ls-ms-shaving-brush.4929/page-16#post-113106
 
Top