Missouri Ustinov
Forum GOD!
Green is - length = 7cm / width = 3cm
space is - length = 6cm / width = 3cm
space is - length = 6cm / width = 3cm
Hi!
Wow, so shiny! That’s really remarkable, maybe one of the shiniest razors I’ve ever seen. Is it their standard polish, or an additional up charge?

Beware of the Couto.
Nice! And not boring !View attachment 178861
Not shaving related. Maybe a little boring. Just a workhorse. Larger than the ones I’ve been using.
Here’s hoping!Nice! And not boring !Quite fancy something like this for the oven. I'd imagine it's going to be v useful for your steaks...
got a giggle from this... our brother is a "Lodge" fan... he recently got a small one because his others are too big...View attachment 178861
Not shaving related. Maybe a little boring. Just a workhorse. Larger than the ones I’ve been using.
It’s like Goldilocks.got a giggle from this... our brother is a "Lodge" fan... he recently got a small one because his others are too big...
Best I could do Randy. It was hard work but did manage a decent shave. It’s odd stuff alright.Beware of the Couto.
If you can lather it, I will give you half my soaps (100)