Both are stunning.Received the one on the left, few minutes ago:
![]()
![]()
![]()

Good one Mark.
I keep looking a smart watches, but I cannot make my mind up which (if any ??) I like.............Apple Watch Series 1, 38mm, Gold case, concrete (coloured) strap. Decided 38mm was big enough for my small wrist.
View attachment 8227
Apparently that's a good heart rate for my age and weight !
View attachment 8228

It's only recently after seeing others I decided to venture in to buying one. It's going to be handy as I can keep my phone in at work, so if I get any messages I can just glance at my watch. So far I'm enjoying it, not sure the silicon strap will stay, may venture into a leather or all metal.I keep looking a smart watches, but I cannot make my mind up which (if any ??) I like.............![]()
It is a beautiful looking brush.
Lovely setup!

Lovely set up there Scott!

Hi Sc0tt. Is the M&F new or BST?