Acquisitions August 2017

N_Architect

Travel, See, Feel, Explore
All the Way From Greece, courtesy of Konstantinos @N_Architect

Did fancy this one - ATT Se with nice Chunky Handle.
Generous Chap gifted me a fullish tub of L`Occitaine Cade cream.
No prizes for guessing what is Razor for Tomorrow.:happy:
Many thanks for the kind words, may you enjoy in good health.

Just for the record, and for all us here to know - Been sending quite a number of packages to UK / France / Netherlands over the last 2 months, all of course "International Signed-For".

Delivery times seem to have been going exceptionally well during this period, perhaps it may well be due to the summer months and (I wonder) a reduced load to the Postal Office Services, but then again summer means reduced staff at various locations and depts. of the Postal Service.

Anyway, at this stage any package sent (to these countries at least) has an avg delivery time of 3-5 working days at most, which is very very good by year-average standards, esp. for UK deliveries.
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
I've been a busy little Bee today and managed somehow in the space of 10 minutes to sell my Timeless and buy a Blackbird O.C. in black. So it's all change in my razor line up, just how I like it. I prefer to trade as opposed to sell but sometimes it is the only way to do it. Luckily it's come out as a virtual swap so not only have I been a busy Bee I'm a happy Bee too. Fingers crossed I get on with the BB but if not Hey! that's what the BST is for so it's out with the old, Hone 15a and Timeless and in with the new BB. :D
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
I've been a busy little Bee today and managed somehow in the space of 10 minutes to sell my Timeless and buy a Blackbird O.C. in black. So it's all change in my razor line up, just how I like it. I prefer to trade as opposed to sell but sometimes it is the only way to do it. Luckily it's come out as a virtual swap so not only have I been a busy Bee I'm a happy Bee too. Fingers crossed I get on with the BB but if not Hey! that's what the BST is for so it's out with the old, Hone 15a and Timeless and in with the new BB. :D
The BB OC blows the Timeless out of the water Wayne. Nice swap :okay:
 

Matsilainen

Forum GOD!
The BB OC blows the Timeless out of the water Wayne. Nice swap :okay:
Hope so Lee. I haven't had an OC since the ATT S2/R2's I had. As I remember them they gave good shaves but I had to take it steady.
Wayne, if at first you don’t succeed (with the Blackbird OC), give it some time. For some, the Blackbird works right away. For many others, it can take a while to start getting the optimal shaves it’s capable of delivering. Congratulations on the selling and buying success!
 
Top