@NishySo I have finished the handle and gave myself the freedom to get the appropriate coin for this one. Tell me if this one is good enough or should I make something new.
View attachment 181134View attachment 181135View attachment 181136
So I have finished the handle and gave myself the freedom to get the appropriate coin for this one. Tell me if this one is good enough or should I make something new.
View attachment 181134View attachment 181135View attachment 181136
It sure is a beauty!So I have finished the handle and gave myself the freedom to get the appropriate coin for this one. Tell me if this one is good enough or should I make something new.
View attachment 181134View attachment 181135View attachment 181136
It looks stunning @gile . Beautiful craftsmanshipSo I have finished the handle and gave myself the freedom to get the appropriate coin for this one. Tell me if this one is good enough or should I make something new.
View attachment 181134View attachment 181135View attachment 181136