2nd thoughts

Tyke121

Forum GOD!
How many sell gear ie razors ,Brushes ,Soaps and in time really wish you hadn't, Why did I sell my Pils ,Expensive mistake as I want another
 

Cheesepiece

Stickler
Plenty of second thoughts here but then the rose tints come off and I remember why I sold. Usually it's because they didn't shave as well as what I have. If the shave was equal to what I have then I favour the looks of what I have over what I sold. This is apples to apples comparison, DE vs DE, injector vs injector, etc.
 

SweeneyTodd

Forum GOD!
I've sold only two razors in 5 decades, and no other kit of any sort. Not long ago I sold the Ikon Tech head that is so brutal I tried it once and that was enough. No regrets there, for sure. On the other hand, I've been kicking myself that, in a moment of weakness, I succumbed to the temptation and persuasion of filthy lucre, and sold my Star 7-day set. I've missed it ever since.
 

Attachments

Top